Easy to Install
4200 lb. Load Strength
Includes Concrete Drill Bit & 4 Concrete Bolts
The anchors are from Strong Tie. They are 3" long and 3/8" in diameter. The kit includes 1- concrete drill bit and 4- self tapping anchors.
1. Place safe into position.
2. Remove interior floor panel.
3. Most safes have pre-drilled holes through the bottom of the safe. *Drill into concrete through existing holes in safe with bit provided.
4. Clear concrete dust from holes.
5. Place Safe Anchor bolt into hole and tighten with 9/16" wrench.
6. Replace interior floor panel.
*Note - Some closed loop carpets (ex. Berber) will snag on the drill bit. It may be necessary to remove carpet in the area of the holes prior to drilling. Always wear protective eye wear, hearing protection and gloves when drilling into concrete.
4 Heavy Duty Concrete Bolts & 1 Concrete Drill BitTools Needed:
Hammer Drill, Safety Glasses and 9/16" Wrench
(NOT INTENDED for Pistol Boxes)
One Time Use for up to 13 Cubic Feet...view product
Magnetic Artwork...view product
Door Organizers for Safes...view product
Motion activated ultra bright LED light kit...view product
Bolt Down Kit for Safes...view product